Unicorn Battle in Boston
Date: 09.04.2020 | 11:00
During the event, the most successful Startups will compete for the attention of world-known Angel Investors and chosen members of Venture Funds.
Startup.Network has already organized more than 170 Startup Battles in various cities of Europe, the Middle East, and the USA. We have helped more than 100 Entrepreneurs to raise money.
Whether you are an Investor looking for the future Unicorns to invest in or a Startup with outstanding solution-seeking funds for the next round – JOIN UNICORN BATTLE!
Pitching at the Unicorn Battle is a great opportunity for you to:
- find investments – raise money from venture funds and private investors;
- acquire practical advice from experienced venture capital professionals;
- meet new partners and clients, expand your network;
- present your startup to the investment community.
If you are building a successful startup – Unicorn Battle would be a boost for your project! To apply – register your Startup on the Event Page. Upon reviewing your application the Startup.Network team will contact the shortlisted solutions.
Only 10 startups will be selected for the presentation!
* The deadline for applications of startup companies is March 24!
On the event every speaker will have the attention of the whole audience for 3-minute pitching and additional 3 minutes for questions and answers.
Based on the results of the Judges’ online voting, one startup will be chosen as the winner of the Unicorn Battle.
Pay attention that YOU CAN JOIN US AS A GUEST to:
- learn where to invest money to get good returns;
- learn how to invest in startups with great profits;
- meet the best startups;
- learn how to find the right investors;
- learn how to start a startup;
- become a part of the global startup community.
To admit the event you have to choose your role and register by clicking the green button «Tickets».
Date and time: March 31st, 2020, 5 pm - 9 pm.
Venue: GSVlabs Boston. 2 Ave de Lafayette, Boston, MA 02111
See you at the Unicorn Battle in Boston!
Date of publication: 28.02.2020