1. I am very interested in the category. I spend a LOT of money on Music Videos, and have a broad range of genres and artists . I was also an advisor to a company that was later bought by napster, and in the end lost all the money that investors put into it.
2. You do not have a sustainable differential advantage over the majors or another copycat program.
3. You have not mentioned how to use AI to more accurately forecast the "musical Unicorns" - smarter than the wisdom of crowds..
4. How do you use technology to scan the music users have already bought to let them know which new artists are likely to appeal to them?
5. Same question about highest ratings for individual consumers on other artists to anticipate success of new artists.
Bottom line: I don't think you know this industry very well.. I wish you success but am very skeptical.