Cardiomo provides a revolutionary 'continuous' cardiac monitoring wearable that tracks vital signs (ECG, heart rate, breath rate, skin temperature) using new generation bio sensors and AI to detect cardiac events with 99.63% accuracy, and provide early life-saving alerts.
250 beta customers
Pilots - Luz Saude (Portugal), ArcelorMittal (Kazakhstan), Heart Institute, Dobrobut (Ukraine)
Partnership - Telefonica (Germany), Kyivstar (Ukraine)
Established manufacturing with robust supply chain
Our market approach is mix of B2B and B2B2C, directly to the medical providers, and to end-users through channels such as Insurers, Telcos and Pharmacies.
Problem or Opportunity
As the global CVD death toll is 17 million people annually and keeps growing, early detection could save millions of lives.
The major problem with CVD detection is that 73% of people with cardiovascular diseases fail to notice or neglect early symptoms of their disease, hence turning to doctors too late or not at all.
Solution (product or service)
Our product is a waterproof wearable patch, which is suitable for long periods of wearing with a battery lasting for 10 days. The data is channelled via a proprietary mobile app to a secure cloud and is analyzed using AI engine trained on existing and ever-growing data sets to enable early warning for heart diseases.
These are our competitors: VitalConnect https://vitalconnect.com
Advantages or differentiators
We are uniquely positioned to enable preventive care, continuous cardiac monitoring. Most solutions available today are offline or short period or complicated or if on-line can measure 20% of vitals and not medical grade.
Starta Accelerator, 2016 (USA, New York)
Vienna Business Agency Startup Package, 2017, (Austria)
Protechting bootcamp winner, 2018 (Portugal)
Plug and Play Health Program, 2018 (USA, Sunnyvale)
Won the competition and other awards
• Wearable Technologies Show, 2017 (London, the UK) Highly Commended in Digital Health Technology Nomination
• 7 Top Health Startups at Pioneers Festival, 2017 Austria
• 50 Top Startups at Cube Fair Tech, 2017 Germany
• 5 Top Startups in Preventive Medicine & Digital Patient Pathways at Health. Pioneers, 2017, Netherlands
• Sabit IT Starups alumna, 2017
• Winner of TechCrunch Meet up 2017, Poland
• finalist of Falling Walls, 2017 (Ukraine)
• Grant from BNP Paribas, 2017
• Winner of Engineering Startup Competition, 2017, grant from Noosphere Ventures
• Winner of Techstars pitch competition at CES 2018 (USA)
• Finalist of The American Heart Association HEALTH TECH COMPETITION, 2018, Chicago (USA)
• Woman of the Year 2018 in Ukraine Business Startup Nomination
• grant from CRDF Global - winner of CRDF Global Bootcamp Ukraine 2018
• winner of 2018 Global Startup Competition by Brinc, (San Francisco, USA)
• Plug and Play Health Program alumna, 2018, (USA)
• 40 under 40 Emerging Leaders in Biotech, (USA)
• The most powerful woman of Ukraine 2018 (28 place)
• Shortlisted for the Top 10 CEO in Healthcare at the Smart Health Conference , 2018 (Las Vegas, USA)
registered trade mark (USA, Europe, China, Ukraine)
provisional patents (USA)