The Froot had started as an e-commerce enterprise that sells electronic goods by Dutch auction method and has evolved to the marketplace expanding to Philippines and Turkey markets.
Further on, we have built a financial marketplace based on white box machine learning to provide our customers with 25% cheaper installments and consumer loans.
We have grown to 100K active users within 9 months with $1.5/month subscribe model.
Pre-seed $1.1M private investments
Series A $3.0M direct investment (London, UK)
From consumer POV:
- purchasing power does not match the demand level
- Rewarding and Retention
- Delivery time
- Payment method
From merchant POV:
- Hight delivery costs/time
- Local sells
- unable to execute own fulfillment
From PHP banks:
- unable to execute KYC/scoring
- Money acquisition costs influences on economy consumer loans
Solution (product or service)
We provide our customers with a new entertaining shopping experience and give them 25% cheaper installments and consumer loans. As a game changer, we are solving the last mile and "cash on delivery" problems on fastest growing markets like Philippines, Turkey or Cambodia. Our "Buy&Go" pickup point helps us to reduce a delivery cost for 5-6 times and optimize the COD transactions processing.
On the other hand, we help local merchants sell internationally and use our fulfillment service.
Our consumer lending marketplace is cutting banks and connects a free capital with borrowers.
В Казахстане - Каспи кз
В Турции -
Advantages or differentiators
1. Number of SKU
2. Faster and more convenient delivery
3. Own AI finantial platform
4. International sales
5. Fulfillment (advantage for Kazakhstan)
6. Dutch auction
1. Dutch auction fee from $1 to $5 per user each draw.
2. Merchant fee from 2.5% to 50% (depends on SKU, RRP, payment method)
3. Installment fee 5%
4. Consumer loan fee from 10% to 17% yearly rate.
5. Debit cards interchange fee 1%
Invested in previous rounds, $
1. ARPPU + Back Margin x LTV > CAC + CapExt + CSC
2. NPV = - OpEx + (Summt) x Revt/(1 + IRR)t > 0
Money will be spent on
1. To build a "Buy&Go" pickup points network.
2. Marketing and operations (CAC included)
Offer for investor
15% OFF Convertible note for one year, with current market cap $6.2m
(approx from 23.9% to 12%.)